Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Winter Blend: A Cool Beans Holiday Anthology Is Finally Out!





Winter Blend: A Cool Beans Holiday Anthology
by Shaye Evans, Gayle Stanley, Jo Tannah, J.R. Loveless, Raina Lorring

Cool Beans Publishing & Editing has collected this assortment of holiday treats to warm your heart, soul, and perhaps a few other bits. May the coming year bring you lots of love, prosperity and even a few Cool Beans. 

Christmas Wishes, By Shaye Evans 
Silent Knights, By Gale Stanley 
What a Difference a Day Makes, By Jo Tannah 
Blue Christmas, by J.R. Loveless 
Sneak Peek: 
Enforcing Christmas, By Raina Lorring 

No comments:

Post a Comment