Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Royal Guardian: Short Story for Anthology Contract Signed



Well, I risked it and submitted a sci-fi MM about a prince and his Royal Guardian. It's short and sweet and features an amazingly cute little pie whose identity I will hold close to my heart. For now. 

Signed the contract last night and hopefully it will get published by the end of this year. 

2015 is looking to be a good year for me, thanks to Wayward Ink Publishing who took a chance and is still taking chances. 




Warriors of Intergalactic Contention by Aquarim:

The plot bunnies are bursting to be written and I am not ignoring them. One short story down, another on the final edits stage before I close my eyes, send in as submission and pray it gets through. 

Don't forget! The Way You Look Tonight is coming this November and Hidden: Evils on January 2016. Will keep you posted if there are any changes in release schedules.


No comments:

Post a Comment