Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Compelled (Sci-Fi Short Story) Contract Signed with Extasy Books!







Genre: GLBT, MM, Sci-Fi, Romance
Words: 12254

Progress: Finished as of 6/15/2015 9:39a.m.







I finished writing this novella June 15th as you can see from the note above. The original number of words were only around 9000+ but the story wouldn't shut up so the extra words came out after the original notice. My awesome betas: Lyah, Mahlee and Bronwyn, as usual whipped me up so I could straighten out this compelling sweet romance. Regardless of how I feel about editing in general, I truly hate it, the story read better. Off it went to be submitted and two days ago, I signed up with Extasy Books who felt it was good enough for their company. They are taking a risk with me, I know, but it feels great that they are. Do I make sense?

In any case, this novella will come soon, we have not ironed out the exact date of release. After their thorough editing process (believe me, it is so thorough I felt like I didn't know how to write or speak English) I am very sure the ultimate outcome would read even better. 

I'll keep you posted on the exact WHEN of this publication. 



No comments:

Post a Comment