Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Friday, April 1, 2016

Compelled is finally out!

Published By: eXtasy Books
ISBN: 978-1-4874-0655-4
Page: 42
Word Count: 12425
Publication Date: April 1, 2016

eXtasy Books 

What he would give to be lost in love’s embrace. Do you believe in dreams? That’s how I found Ryan. Unfortunately, I could not be with him then, not until he took that final leap of faith. You see, I come from a distant star and coming from another planet is problematic. Coming from a planet where the atmosphere is different from Earth makes it even more complicated. Despite my father’s caution, I went to Earth. I was compelled because of my love for Ryan. I wanted him to come home with me but he would have to suffer through the change to survive. I wanted to be with him on Earth but its atmosphere is toxic to my kind. I was caught between two different worlds and longed for at least one more hour on that planet so I could be with Ryan. What I wouldn’t give, just to feel his skin against mine, to taste his lips on my mouth. What I wouldn’t give, just to get lost in his embrace once more. I am Q’lan. This is our story. It is not long but it was difficult. I am glad that I can tell it now with Ryan in my arms. In my embrace. In my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment