Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Friday, June 23, 2017

Series Trailer Reveal! Hidden Series by Jo Tannah #mm #erotic #romance #supernatural #paranormal #thriller

Monsters
Hauntings
Horror
Love


Paranormal Stories Based on Local Lore
Set within a tale of erotic romance
Of men caught in the twilight of the real and the fantasy

They walk among us
They live among us
Creatures great and small
Visible and invisible


These are the Hidden Tales


 A retelling of myths, folklore and urban legends





Publisher: eXtasy Books www.extasybooks.com
Author: Jo Tannah
Series Title: Hidden

Hidden Series Titles
Hidden: Evils (Coming June 30, 2017)
Hidden: Dimensions (Coming Soon 2017)
Hidden:  Fates :: The House On 16th St. (Coming Soon)

Edited by: Laura McNellis
Cover Art: Angela Waters

Music by: http://www.purple-planet.com/tense/4583971386
Title: Contamination



No comments:

Post a Comment