Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Friday, January 4, 2019

His Christmas Valentine and that Editor's Badge! So excited! #mm #erotic #holiday #romance

Image may contain: 1 person, textThe first Editor's Choice of 2019 goes to Jo Tannah for His Christmas Valentine ~ squeezing in the last drop of festive cheer for $1.99

https://www.extasybooks.com/978-1-4874-2276-9-his-christmas-valentine/

"Poignant, charming, funny and sad in all the right places, His Christmas Valentine by Jo Tannah is the perfect holiday gift." ~ Editor

Can a Valentine song be the perfect Christmas gift?

It’s Christmas Eve, and Vince is faced with a difficult decision. He’s wanted to marry his lover and partner, Iñaki, for the longest time, and yet every time he’s asked, Iñaki has always said no.

Can Vince set aside his personal misgivings and gift his beloved Iñaki the one thing he’s been waiting to hear him play? Can playing this one song be the secret to getting his Christmas wish?

Hang on to Christmas with this recommended book.


No comments:

Post a Comment