Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Now Live! Love At Stake Anthology Ft. eXtasy Books Best Selling Authors Charlie Richards, Catherine Lievens, A.J. Llewelly, Lynn Michaels, & Jo Tannah

The Love at Stake anthology brings you six captivating paranormal tales featuring vampires and their sacrifices, made in the name of love. Blood lust and romance are all-consuming for these vamps and their lovers. Six stories of seduction in the shadows that lead to a happily ever after for all.



Published By: eXtasy Books
Authors: A. J. Llewellyn, Catherine Lievens, Charlie Richards, Jo Tannah, Lynn Michaels
Publication Date: October 4, 2019
Heat Level: 3
Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
Categories: Anthology, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Shapeshifter, Vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment