Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Monday, September 6, 2021

...and now self-publishing is an open option


This. After all this time, it is suddenly open to me.

Note: I did self-publication back in 2016-2017, but I could never get to my profits due to lack of services. Beginning last month, I get notified that I now have the option to withdraw whatever earnings I made all those years ago. Unfortunately, since the last time I could access the service was 2017 March, the deductions dropped my money to ten dollars. 

I don't mind (I do, but what can I do?) I was able to withdraw from what was leftover. Next I get is an email from Amazon saying that because of the new services open, I can resume business. 4 years. Took only four years.

So, stay tuned. I may just drop something there to test the waters. If it works, I will dunk a foot.


No comments:

Post a Comment