Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Friday, February 4, 2022

OUT NOW! STIGMA

 



One was of fire and Earth, the other, fire and light. Together, their passion will forever change the course of mankind.


In a time long since forgotten, men and malāikah interacted freely. Keeping watch over mankind are the iri or those who are awake.

Adar-Malik has survived a reaping, drought, famine, and numerous invasions to his lands, each time proving his resolve to protect his people. He has brought Qiruta from the edge of collapse, turning it into a kingdom many envied. He bows to no one, not even to the Creator.

V has been sent to observe and educate the young and powerful king of Qiruta in the ways of the world and to respect the Creator. When he meets Adar-Malik, V recognizes the human as his Chosen One and begins to question who and what he is.

Is V willing to give up everything to be with the human he loves?



Visit Extasy Books: https://www.extasybooks.com/STIGMA






No comments:

Post a Comment