Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Friday, November 18, 2022

Book Review: The Frost Moon by Taryn Jameson


Published by: eXtasy Books
Author: Taryn Jameson
Pages:28
Word Count: 8103
Publication Date: 2022-12-02
Heat Level:  2 Flames
Category : Fantasy Romance, Paranormal Romance, Coming Soon, Yule    

Available Formats : The Frost Moon (prc), The Frost Moon (pdf), The Frost Moon (Mobi), The Frost Moon (ePub)

A prick of her finger on a crystal snowflake drawing blood, sets of a chain of magical events.

Freydis doesn’t believe in monsters or Fae tales, but the night of the Frost Moon brings great magic, and with it the man she hates most.



My Review: 

The Frost Moon by Taryn Jameson is one of those shorts where once you open that first page, you will find yourself sucked into a land of pure fantasy and romance. As a short story, there isn't much chance for world-building, but it wrote successfully and it leaves you craving for a taste of future stories of this world. I'm not one to spoil a story. However, one thing I can spill is that this is a fairy tale, or in this world, a twisted Fae Tale. One where a past mistake is made right at an opportune moment and corrects a tragedy that leaves you with a happy ending.




No comments:

Post a Comment