Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Monday, July 18, 2016

SALES UPDATE: Over the Rainbow by Friends of Dorothy #charity #pulseshooting #OrlandoUnite

262 BOOKS SOLD ON EXTASY SO FAR, THATS $1307.38 RAISED FOR PULSE SHOOTING CHARITY






Over The Rainbow, a remarkable collection of short stories from authors all over the world in aid of the ORLANDO PULSE SHOOTING CHARITY. Please help to support this remarkable piece of work, written with love, and sent from our hearts, to support those so affected by this terrible tragedy.

All sales from the Extasy Books website will go towards the charity. Amazon will take at least 40% of the sales, and only then will the rest go towards the charity, so please, if you can, purchase this amazing Anthology from Extasy Books.

Please share this post as much as you can. We need all the help and support that we can gain for this important charity book.

We are one world, and together we will hold hands until we meet our friends on the other side of that rainbow.






Other Buy Links:

Amazon US

Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment