Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Book Release Updates! Hidden: Dimensions, Taboo Pleasures, Waylaid and more! #mm #erotic #romance


Hidden: Dimensions ~ now on #PreOrder here: http://www.extasybooks.com/hidden-dimensions/

Page: 152
Word Count: 45146
Estimated Publish Date: August 4, 2017
Series: Hidden #2

When past and future cross over in a hidden dimension, decisions need to be made.

Up and coming fashion designer John Sanderson can’t pass on the dream commission of designing the attire of the entire wedding party of a wealthy client. The catch is that he must stay at their isolated country estate for the duration of the project, even when things start to become strange.
Samuel has been waiting a long time for John’s return. He lost him a long time ago when an angry man cast him out of this dimension on a whim. Now he has the chance to make things right and claim what is his.
Caught between the past and the future, John finds himself straddling two dimensions and faced with a decision. Will Samuel’s love for John be enough to keep him safe no matter what he decides?

Taboo Pleasures (Taboo, Book #2) ~ Coming Soon (hopefully September)
Waylaid ~ Coming Soon (I know for sure it's October)

WIP updates:

Hidden: Fates: target WC=32K, currently at 38k and counting (target release is November)

Lemonade #2: Co-written with the amazing Ann Mickan is finally Done! (for release this coming December)

Objectified #2: 1/4 through (target release date...I ran out of 2017 🤣🤣🤣)

Symbionts #4: ongoing ongoing ongoing...with 5,6,7 ugh
I guess the target date is 2018...sorry Cheol was being naughty and is busy dealing with his symbiont

Had to take a temporary pause from Hidden: Fates as I've worked non-stop this week with it. But no worries, I aim to finish Fates today, latest Wednesday and send off to my fantabulous editor, Laura McNellis, by....next week?


No comments:

Post a Comment