Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Monday, July 3, 2017

Releasing July 20th! The Lemonade Stand @JoTannah @MickanAnn #contemporary #Sale #NewAdult #erotic #romance


Who'd have thought that when life hands you lemonade, it would taste, oh, so sweet?


Coming this July 20th!


The Lemonade Stand, co-authored by Jo Tannah & Ann Mickan, is part of the EXtasy Books July Sizzling Summer Shorts. One new short story from a different author every day in July!



Being home for the summer wasn’t something Ian Hamilton had planned onMichael Alexander had moved back six months agoOne summer day, Michael gets home exhausted, only to find a Lemonade Stand set up on the curb of his drivewaySurprised to find a gorgeous young man who gives him a glass of lemonade and a flirty smile

Even better news, eXtasy Books is having a sale!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment