Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Friday, December 15, 2017

Live Now! Christmas Unwrapped, A Taboo Story releases today #mm #contemporary #holiday #erotic #romance



Only $1.99


Published By: eXtasy Books
Author: Jo Tannah
ISBN: 978-1-4874-1669-0
Page: 38
Word Count: 11282
Publication Date: December 15, 2017
Series: Taboo #0
Heat Level: 
Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)

Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Holiday


Christmas only comes once a year, but love lasts a lifetime.
No one would consider Joshua Maxfield shy or standoffish. Fact is, he’d never had a hard time enjoying the holidays. Not this year. This Christmas, he is feeling lonely and insecure for the first time in his life.
Josua Miranda had always been an aggressive lawyer, however, for matters of the heart, he is reserved. He saw Joshua enter his firm as an intern three months before and immediately recognized fate's intercession.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment