Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Monday, December 11, 2017

Snippity Snippet Sunday :D #Kaleidoscope #mm #erotic #romance #NSFW

I'm late so it's an early Monday snippity :D

Excerpt: Christmas Unwrapped
(unedited)

Josua pulled himself up until both of our cocks were rubbing against each other. Everything I was feeling was more than I’d ever had before. I don’t know how, or why that was so, but I now understand what Zach had once tried to tell me. I’d refused to listen then, thinking it gross he was talking about my father. But now that I actually felt what he’d told me in words, there was nothing to compare. I felt as though my heart was going to explode. Or my cock. Whichever came first.

PreOrder Now: http://www.extasybooks.com/978-1-4874-1669-0-christmas-unwrapped/














No comments:

Post a Comment