Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Help Me Raise The Funds for Books Save Lives: Readers & Writers for #LGBT #chechens #Chechnya



"Gay and bi men are under attack in Chechnya, part of the Russian Federation. The Washington Post reports that the government is rounding them up in torture camps, with at least 100 arrests and three deaths. The need to evacuate vulnerable Chechens is urgent. Ninety people so far have sought help from the Russian LGBT Network, and three to five new Chechens reach out to the network's hotline each day for assistance." https://dalecameronlowry.com/lgbt-chechnya/

As a writer, I have joined together with other writers and artists to raise funds for the Russian LGBT Network, ILGA-Europe and Rainbow Railroad, which are helping LGBT Chechens escape to safety.

As a writer so far away from these people in need, this is the only way I can help to raise the funds. Help me raise the funds by buying from Sea to Sky Books: What A Difference A Day Makes and The Way You Look Tonight of the Standards Series

Why did I choose Sea To Sky Books to make this all happen? It's because they remit the sales on a monthly basis direct to my PayPal account. This means, no waiting for three or more months from other third party vendors. This means I can send the money faster to the men in need. I need your help to make this happen.

Let's make this happen.









jo


1 comment: