Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Monday, May 22, 2017

#Forever #Free eBook: Sock It To Me #MM #Romance #Scifi #LGBTQ #GAY @JoTannah @eXtasyBooks

eXtasy Books

Published By: eXtasy Books
Author: Jo Tannah
ISBN: 978-1-4874-1344-6
Page: 20
Word Count: 5000
Estimated Publish Date: June 2, 2017
Heat Level: 4
Categories: Erotic Romance, FREE STORIES, Gay, GLBT, Science Fiction, PREORDER
When Benjamin Abrams is called in to participate in the investigation of what appears to be an inter-dimensional portal opening in the San Francisco Bay Area, he never once considered to meet the man of his dreams and find the answer to a decades-long mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment