Search This Blog

Featured Post

How To Read My Stories So No One Freaks Out

I've been asked a lot about my books, especially the series ones. I have several. The common question is why I write the way I do. I fin...

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Royal Symbionts by @JoTannah #BookTrailer #PreOrder #mm #erotic #romance #dragons





Title: Royal Symbionts
Series: Rise of the Symbionts, Book #3, (Symbionts of Oryon Vol. I )
Author: Jo Tannah
Publisher: eXtasy Books http://www.extasybooks.com/
Estimated Date of Publication: May 26, 2017


Blurb:

Betrayal threatens Kallen’s nuptials, his coronation, and the very survival of his people.

Things are not going according to Kallen’s plans. After rescuing the symbiont hatching ground from the dead planet of Nigul, Kallen and his Royal Consort, Lando Garr, thought they would finally gain the answers to unlock the mystery of their symbionts, Bobik and Dobik. Instead, they are faced with more questions and not a single answer.

Plans for their coming nuptials and coronation are pushed to the side when two technomage families disappear. What should have been a simple search and rescue mission reveals a betrayal so deep it threatens not only Kallen’s kingdom, but their entire galaxy. With a technomage war looming, it is incumbent upon Kallen, Lando, and their symbionts to defend the people of Oryon and ensure the survival of their kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment